Thursday, July 16, 2009

How can I get a second chance checking account?

I was denied an account because I am on a chex systems, I want to open a detailing business and need a checking account.
How can I get a second chance checking account?
This blog was created to help consumers who are searching for a second chance checking account avoid being ripped off and scammed when trying to get a bad credit checking account. The banks listed do not use ChexSystems or TeleCheck when opening a new account or they will not hold your ChexSystems listing against you. It also lists alternatives to checking accounts....





http://approvedchecking.blogspot.com








_________________
Reply:make sure u pay the bank back if u r on chex systems, my fiance was on that cuz he owed money thats why they denied u. once it clears, go back and reapply to open up an account
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment