Thursday, July 16, 2009

How long does it take for a runescape account to get unlocked?

I had them lock my account and now it has been 3 days and they are still not back to me on unlocking it???is there atleast any way to cancel the subscription to members since they do not let you cancel it through runescape with a locked account...It is not banned just locked because it got hacked and now i changed the password and it does not let me do anything!
How long does it take for a runescape account to get unlocked?
Jagex has a lock review period, of which it keeps the account locked for 3 days first. They check lock appeals last, so it may take awhile, perhaps even 5-6 days, depending on how many appeals they get. I'd assume if you wanted to cancel membership, I'd have to contact Jagex via email or phone, but I have none of this contact info as my last lock appeal was successful :)
Reply:Just give it a few more days. When you tell JaGex that your account got hacked, they will lock it for 3-5 days. Don't worry about it, you will get your account back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment