Thursday, July 16, 2009

How do I make a halo 3 boosting account?

I want to make a boosting account so a can rank up faster. I think you have to like quit out of games or somthing. Also i want to make it so when i play doubles with my friend he can rank up faster because of my boosting account. Please explain how to make one of these accounts. Thanks!
How do I make a halo 3 boosting account?
Well i dont reccomend it at all because bungie is banning people for that and i also wouldnt do it because i hate seeing people who cant get 50's legit just boost to it. I had to get my 50 legit like 10 times on all of my accounts however i will explain it. It's rather simple you make a new account go into social and quit out till your like -100exp. Then go into matchmaking, (your friend will do the same quit out of the games as well) Then just win games and you'll level up nearly every game. This works if you have a person in your party that is high ranked a 45-50 if possible. This will allow you to face people that are higher than your skill rank and will will level up even faster. You see you level up depending on your military rank so if your an apprentice facing like 45's all the time youll get more credit for winning the game. Like i said i dont recommend this because you may just get banned but its up to you.
Reply:Don't do it. You WILL get banned.
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment