Thursday, July 16, 2009

Is there away I can set up an account so that all my family members can send money toward a family trip?

Were planning a family vacation, but no one wants to be responsible for handling everyones money. So I need some type of account where people can send their own payments online and keep track of what they have paid and what they owe. Does anything like this exist?
Is there away I can set up an account so that all my family members can send money toward a family trip?
I work at a bank and we have savings accounts, but there is no way of creating a way to specifically track which individual person made as a deposit towards the goal.. My suggestion create a separate savings account for each person and that way they can individually track online their progress, once you have all saved up you can withdraw the money and either close the accounts or they can use the accounts for a new goal. good luck:)
Reply:Have you considered using PayPal? You can link a PayPal account to a bank account and the PayPal system keeps track of individual transactions. I believe that everyone in your plan would be required to set up a PayPal account, but it's an easy process.

No comments:

Post a Comment