Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where can I find a foreign exchange trading account without a 30 day time limit on it?

I had a forex training account that used play money, but it expired after 30 days. I have looked at several others but they all expire after 30 days as well. I don't feel I am ready for a live account, does anyone know of a place that will allow a "play account" that is either not limited on time, or allows for longer than 30 days?
Where can I find a foreign exchange trading account without a 30 day time limit on it?
I had one with manfinancial (used to be called refco canada)for longer than 30 days... about 1 year ago. I don't know if they still do.


You could always open a new demo account after the 30 days is over and you can continue doing this forever with some brokers.


I am using a great system to trade the forex market successfully with no guess work. A revolutionary software uses a hedging system that minimize your risks and loses.


If you would like to know more about this system, click on http://www.4xmoneytrain.com
fantasy name

No comments:

Post a Comment