Sunday, August 9, 2009

How do I remove an alternate email from my account?

I would really like to get an answer to this question just for the simple fact that the alternate email is my ex-boyfriends.
How do I remove an alternate email from my account?
Go to your Account Info page from Yahoo Mail; it will probably ask you to login again. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.in...





From the Account Info page, click Edit under Email Information. Yahoo will walk you through from there.








Hope this helps





...
Reply:I have 3 alternate email addresses on my account, 1 of which is listed as "primary" and the other 2 are listed as "pending" (in parentheses after the address). It doesn't give me an option to delete the 2 that are "pending".. how do I do this??? Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment