Friday, August 7, 2009

How to Withdraw money without using my paypal account because its not verify?

I sighed up for paypal a few years ago and i just go 140.00 inside my paypal account , i dont have a bank account .... Is there any service that i can use to withdraw the money? I dont care if i need to pay extra fees...Do you know any website that can send you money order through paypal ? Dont say Payko because payko doesnt work. thanks!
How to Withdraw money without using my paypal account because its not verify?
sorry you need an account -- lock every one needs a local savings account break down and open one!!!
Reply:I don't know of any other way besides having it put into an account. Why don't you just open a small savings account with like 5 bucks or something and have paypal transfer the money into that? Savings accounts are usually service charge free anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment