Sunday, August 9, 2009

If I accidenttly deleted all the accounts on my computer how can i make another account its a windows 2000Dell?

I need help.


and i changed the password for administrator and when i type it in it will say its wrong.
If I accidenttly deleted all the accounts on my computer how can i make another account its a windows 2000Dell?
do you really believe in what you are saying . don't you think its to much bad luck all of the same time. i don't know.


m
Reply:without reloading the OS from scratch


Search the net for oph cracker.


find the .ISO and burn it onto a CD


Boot your computer with this CD, use the GUI version and it will crack all the passwords on your system and display them on the screen.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your time. I really would appreciate!!!.
    i get use full knowledge for Windows live mail help also Call +1-800-231-4635 (Toll Free) now for Windows live mail help & Support from Microsoft certified technicians.

    ReplyDelete