Friday, August 7, 2009

Is there anyway to check if your hotmail account has been terminated?

I want to know whether I can't sign on because my password has been changed or because it has been terminated? I used the account every day so it isn't due to inactivity just hacking!
Is there anyway to check if your hotmail account has been terminated?
If it's just happened today, it's probably hotmail doing some of their 'maintenance' and it'll be fine later tonight or tomorrow. I used to have three hotmail id's and I found that if one was completely resistant, often another one worked. I assumed that they disabled parts of their site in turn while making changes so that everyone wasn't inconvenienced at the same time.
Reply:If you try to log in with your details that you know are right and it is telling you that your passport is wrong then your account still exists. Also if you log in and it tells you that the address isn't registered then it has been deleted. If it has been hacked can you not reset your security questions and get in?
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment