Friday, August 7, 2009

What bank will let me open a bank account with poor credit rating?

Barclays charged me 拢30 for going 15pence over my overdraft, I know its my fault but 拢30??????





Is it better to go into a bank and apply rather than do it online?
What bank will let me open a bank account with poor credit rating?
unless you really feel that you can add/subtract i would hold off since ever time you make an error it is going to cost == in any case i would go to the bank directly and this time read the find print about charges for over drafts!!!
Reply:You would do better going into a bank and talking to a personal banker if you are looking to change banks.





Be aware that most banks make their money from such fees.





Personally, assuming that you have been happy with them until now, I would just visit with one of their personal bankers and plea for forgiveness. Yelling and screaming how unfair you think it is will do absolutely no good.


Remind them that you have been a good customer. Apologize for the error. Indicate that you are working to improve your rating.


Make no threat of leaving them or looking elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment