Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How do you find out what your photobucket account email is?

I send pictures to my email usually off my phone and it is really confusing on my computer so i got a photo bucket account. i cant seem to find out what the email is for it. or how to find it, will you help me plzzz!
How do you find out what your photobucket account email is?
If you can get into your photobucket go to account settings and it will tell you what your email address is.





IF you don't have it saved to your computer go through all your email address and see if it says anything about photobucket..





IF you don't have a clue it should say on photobucket when you want to login that if you don't remember your email or pass it will help you find it out..





HOPE I understood your question..if not im sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment