Friday, August 7, 2009

How do you send a folder to another account on your computer?

I need to send my music folder to another account on my computer but I don't know how.


I've tried everything...


If you help me, I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER! [%26amp; ten points]











All serious answers are greatly appreciated.
How do you send a folder to another account on your computer?
easy. right click the folder and select the share file thing. then do all the goody stuff so you can share it with everyone on your computer, then log off and log back into your other account and then find your shared folder, try searching for it.





or, copy it into your Public folder, and then anyone can access it, also people in your network if you have one.





or, you can transfer it to an external harddrive and then copy it again onto the other account, although that takes a lot longer
Reply:Copy the folder, go to Drive C, click on [Account Name]'s documents paste the folder in there and it should be in My Documents in that other account. OR you can copy the folder and paste it in the Shared Files folder in the C drive. This will make the files accessible by all users.





I hope this helps!





--ComputerGeek

No comments:

Post a Comment